Willow Bay Rentals, Long Branch Park Kayaks, Paddleboards and Rowboats Rentals at Williow Bay
Welcome to Willow Bay Rentals!
We have everything you need to get out and enjoy the waters of Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park. Rent a boat, a kayak, or a standup paddleboard and make your day at one of Liverpool, New York’s best parks even better.
What we Offer
- StandUp Paddleboards
- Aluminum Rowboats (holds up to 4 passengers)
- Pedal Boats
All of our boats and boards are regularly inspected and maintained to provide you with the safest experience possible.
Single kayaks, standup paddleboards (SUP), and Aluminum Rowboats (holds up to 4) rates:
- First hour: $15
- Each additional hour: $10
- Tandem kayaks: $30 for first hour
- Pedal Boats: $30 for first hour
- Half day $35
- Full day $50
- Seniors discount: $5
62 years and up
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Sit down in rowboats and kayaks at all times.
- One person in the watercraft must be 18 years or older.
- Horseplay or other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate suspension of privileges with no reimbursement.
- Children under 30 lbs. must wear a proper flotation device.
- Landing and disembarking from rowboats, paddleboards and kayaks is permitted only at the rental area, except in case of emergency.
- No swimming in Onondaga Lake.
- The use of alcohol before or during the rental period is prohibited.
- Rentals must stay within 150 yards of the shore.
Failure to observe these rules may result in a verbal warning or suspension of privileges.
Willow Bay, Onondaga Lake Park
Long Branch Road, Liverpool, NY
We’re open weekends.
We do not make rentals after 5:30 pm.
All paddlers must be off the water by 6:30 pm every day. Hours are weather permitting and subject to change.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, visit. camilluskayak.com
or call (315) 247-5813 or (315) 672-8439.
You can also visit the Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park website to learn more about what the park offers.