WILLOW BAY RENTALS
KAYAK - STANDUP PADDLEBOARD - PEDAL BOAT
Long Branch Park Kayak, Paddleboard and Pedal Boat Rentals at Williow Bay
Welcome to Willow Bay Rentals!
We have everything you need to get out and enjoy the waters of Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park. Rent a boat, a kayak, or a standup paddleboard and make your day at one of Liverpool, New York’s best parks even better.
We are Open
- Wednesday-Saturday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Closed Monday & Tuesday
- No Rentals After 4:00 pm
What we Offer
- StandUp Paddleboards
- Tandem Kayaks
- Pedal Boats
All of our boats and boards are regularly inspected and maintained to provide you with the safest experience possible.
Single kayaks, Tandem Kayaks, Standup Paddleboards (SUP) and Pedal Boat rates:
- Kayaks and Paddleboard (for up to 2 hours) $25
- Half a Day Kayaks and Paddleboard (for up to 4 hours)$45
- Tandem Kayaks and Pedal Boat (for up to 2 hours) $40
- Half Day Tandem Kayaks and Pedal Boat (for up to 4 hours) $45
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Sit down in rowboats and kayaks at all times.
- One person in the watercraft must be 18 years or older.
- Horseplay or other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate suspension of privileges with no reimbursement.
- Children under 30 lbs. must wear a proper flotation device.
- Landing and disembarking from rowboats, paddleboards and kayaks is permitted only at the rental area, except in case of emergency.
- No swimming in Onondaga Lake.
- The use of alcohol before or during the rental period is prohibited.
- Rentals must stay within 150 yards of the shore.
Failure to observe these rules may result in a verbal warning or suspension of privileges.
Willow Bay, Onondaga Lake Park
Long Branch Road, Liverpool, NY
We’re open weekends.
We do not make rentals after 4:00 pm.
All paddlers must be off the water by 6:30 pm every day. Hours are weather permitting and subject to change.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, visit. camilluskayak.com
or call (315) 247-5813 or (315) 672-8439.
You can also visit the Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park website to learn more about what the park offers.